1. Personal information which you supply to us (Endemol Shine UK Ltd t/a Initial) during the application, audition and casting process (including but not limited to information about your health, ethnicity, sex life, religious beliefs and criminal convictions) will be used in a number of ways, for example:
2. We will not publish your address or contact details to any third parties unless you have specifically agreed that we can.
3. Your personal information will be shared with members of the Programme production team professional advisers to the Programme (such as doctors and psychologists) and relevant staff at the broadcaster of the Programme, and specifically in terms of health, criminal convictions and ethnicity may be shared with the broadcaster and our and the broadcaster’s insurers.
4. We will ensure that any information provided for the purpose of producing the Programme will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. We may transfer and store your personal information such as name and email address with a third party processor located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) Where this Where your personal information is transferred and stored outside the EEA we will ensure that the recipient agrees to keep your information confidential and hold it securely in accordance with the requirements of the DPA. In submitting this application form containing your personal information, you consent to the processing, transferring and storage of your personal information in this way.
6. All information will be kept secure and treated as confidential and will only be disclosed with your permission (including any permissions you give here or in the rest of the application process). In submitting this application form you are consenting to us using your personal information as set out in this section.
7. You have the right of access to the information held and used by us. If you want to update your personal information because your personal details have changed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the Programme and we will amend our records.
8. If you have opted in to allow us to keep your information in the application form for future related use when producing other Big Brother programming we may keep this information but we make no guarantee that we will do so or that you will be considered for and/or contacted about any other Big Brother programming.
9. This privacy notice was last updated on 5 January 2018. Please note that we may update and amend this privacy notice from time to time and any changes will be posted on the Programme website but it is your responsibility to ensure you review this privacy notice regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes.